How clean is clean?
We know that you like to be clean. But how about your carpet? Only 85% of all dirt found in carpet is dry soil, and able to be vacuumed up. The other 15% is ground in, stick-around-a-while, deep-down dirt. It’s not going anywhere without extra effort.
Maid 2 Shine now has the solution! We’ve combined the professional Maid 2 Shine house cleaning service you know and trust with a premier steam extraction carpet cleaning system. Why not have your home cleaned on a regular basis, and add annual, or even semi-annual, carpet cleanings to your schedule to ensure that your family’s home is as clean as it can be?
We also provide Move Out cleaning services where we can clean your home and your carpet all in one visit! No need to deal with 2 companies, when we do it all!
Call today to schedule your appointment!